Sunday 1 April 2012

April 2012

April showers bring May flowers, well that is the saying anyway. The weather in our area is all over the place. Beautiful one day and down right freezing the next. When we head out for our field trips we are often having to taken two jackets in the car, a light weight one and a more heavy duty one, as we never know what the weather with do. My family is currently on spring break and visiting family. I will be posting lots of fun field trips we took soon:)

Link up your family field trips for the month of April. I love to see where people of going and how it is incorporated into school.


5 comments:

  1. I love your blog header with the map background. Thanks for sharing this blog hop with us at NOBH! I will try and remember to pop over and link up our field trips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this great blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have been "following" you for a while now and was hoping you could please follow me back soon (as you mentioned) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clay,
    Sorry about that I have been out of town for 6 weeks heading over now to follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across your blog, I'm now a follower and will now be adding our field trips to your great linky party, thanks for hosting!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Mama Of Many Blessings

    ReplyDelete